10 900 over the rurhgebiet (2010)
yesterday morning, I am ground down with me. I often train because I can forget. wants. to write something. this time over the Ruhr. competition for one. Finally, this is the cultural capital Ruhr. because it needs competition. for Art and Literature. the main thing to do creatively, or at least Sun that's part of the culture is then. suddenly everyone is creative. have to be. The Ruhr area is the cultural capital therefore needs to be written about it. write about it. I find it pointless. write about it would have read. I write first then comes the above. mostly even throughout the Ruhr area by itself is already there. before I write ruhrgebiet it is there. therefore you must have write about it. But what to my about it? I could write about the train ride in the Ruhr area because I know something about it. I know something about the ruhr? ruhrgebiet
in I'm born and raised here I live. yet. to? I know the Ruhr area is large. There are many roads people houses. everything here is full of people. no matter where you go people are always there. All are in motion in the Ruhr area. could mean the entire Ruhr area was in motion. that is true. somehow metaphorical. although it is still moving at the Ruhr the Ruhr. structural change. one hears again and again. this is something very important. particularly in the cultural capital year. I do believe that most people in the Ruhr know nothing of his movement. or they do not care. or they do not have time to think about it because they themselves are constantly in motion. on foot by car to the ground. perhaps they are due to structural change in motion. a moving event, so to speak. as the cultural capital year. or train travel. this is a moving event although one does not even moved here. you stand or sit during train travel. many people in the Ruhr drive every day by train as I do. But not to forget himself. then they would not, over time the structural change to reflect the cultural capital of the Ruhr. maybe they do not even think about it. Perhaps some do that for you. dare not. whether or not everyone in the Ruhr thoughtfully takes the train times. most to get from a to b. some also because they want to leave. or need. who wants to train travels who usually drives off to the airport. From there it goes the way people always far. either work or vacation. vacation to forget. the everyday, the Ruhr. at some point they will then go back go back bumper rail foot. because they want to get back from a to b. or need. sometimes after c. sometimes you have to get to c to b. This is only pretending. sometimes you will end up also happened to be in d. b then remains on the route. it is in the Ruhr.
I do not know any of what I just drive around. not from a to b to get it to drive around to forget. I will not even gone already. away from the Ruhr region. why. there are no mountains all just no sea. But that's okay. can be sure there are many many trains seemed that seemed to go for someone like this I just go aimlessly to forget yourself. the Ruhr area, I never forget it. it surrounds me wherever I look. if I then forget the aimless train ride I sometimes think about after that surrounds me. the Ruhr. I have to be decided here before. I'm easy. my parents have decided that. before them, their parents are simply attracted here. mining. so they all came. remained. Now close the mines. no more moves underground. drive again. . Trains . Grubenbahn there it was always going in the Ruhr "runterzu direction. yet all remain here. maybe it goes up again at some point up direction. the Ruhr in many hope. whether they remain so? Perhaps they stay because they do not know where to else to go. I do not know. I've always been here. where is somewhere else? Ruhr area is somewhere else in the next town. you drive out there is one indeed elsewhere but still in the Ruhr area where it actually always somehow looks the same. road Homes people. the Ruhr area is somewhere else the same. it is, so to speak wogleich. therefore there is no reason to leave. Frank Goosen has ruhrgebietspoet once said in an interview, or maybe he wrote it in a book and then even cited any case he has betrayed what his grandfather thought about the Ruhr: elsewhere it sucks too. the man knew his way. wogleich the Ruhr else sucks.
the train pulls away. I look at my clock. late as usual. this is the ground-drive as the Ruhr. when you know you are not angry but can always five minutes more. or a smoke. for example. very calm although according to schedule long delayed. but the trains in the Ruhr area do not always scheduled at the. just like the people. is indeed not even when you are constantly in motion. timetables are almost pointless in the Ruhr area. any train always comes. or not. then you just take the next because actually all the trains are in the Ruhr wogleich. I'm in one of these trains wogleich next. in the Ruhr area, there is always the next overcrowded Access point that is terribly intense. all are tired of moving more than usual you are squeezed into the seat tightly in the aisles at closely. the next man-woman-child close. him they are strictly in the nose. but that does not is part of the overall odor The morning trains Ruhr. welding of passengers alcoholic stench smell of urine sometimes the sweet acrid smell of vomit. the olfactory remnants of the previous day. especially after the weekend. ruhrgebietszug one can see more on smell. the Ruhr region has no own smell. has most of the time it does not smell at all just like the coal to be the set Ruhr. that was a good pad. decades ago, the Ruhr made relatively wealthy. "Your coal up has brought up again," sings grönemeyer. Coal does not smell as well as money. but the money is gone, the coal output. or vice versa. then this is the Ruhr area. wogleich everything.
No seat is full. I am forced to stand in the roar from the headphones to listen to a teenage boy. where the breaks forth well? certainly not anywhere as I do. The train ride to all. two women next to me talking. I would like to have listened to but the boy is too loud. I listen often drive the train. or try to. the people have to say something more. some read. if you do not read the listening you always know wherever you are. the Ruhr people talking in the train. atzeschröderdialekt but not only. this is a cliché. an artificial even. the train you meet real stereotypes. the people what they speak cliches cliches. the ruhgebiet a single stereotype. but if you as in so concentrated in so many cliches makes you wonder whether there really are stereotypes. carouse garden club Schalke kebab. döner the manta bowl has been replaced. but no one seems to have noticed. too, is structural change. Nevertheless, all just stereotypes? it's all true. is there is real is the Ruhr area. cliché territory. but it is not always dirty not gray. no more smoking chimneys. semi-cliché territory. so this
the train. I'd got out of the stream of people carried away just me. I would not do anything but would be moved by the other. could prevent it, but on the station platform to be flushed even if the language beautifully would fit. I would try on the running of the train door to secure a foothold to enter the station platform. I would be somewhere. elsewhere than before but still wogleich. ruhrgebiet still in. I would look around quickly to find out exactly wogleich. Fortunately, there are signs at all stations on which the name is from wogleich. otherwise it would be quite lost. the railway stations in the Ruhr area are in fact not very dissimilar. let alone get on the ground. so the signs but do not really have to. It could be anywhere wogleich stand on it. if I had got out so I would think without wogleich unangespült long run after the crowd. this the din of the young to get out of the train. I would again think of wogleich wogleich he came to he was going. but really it would matter to me. I think. I do not get out. I sit. finite. I think. finite. I'm thinking why the young would probably not care.
The train continues to the wogleich is elsewhere. I forget the young. the last wogleich glides past me. I am the jonas train a whale, the Ruhr, a sea of people worldwide road. funny but comparable in the Ruhr pushes everything into one another and compare the. in the Ruhr area and there is no. city city city. roads catering people. I look out the window. in the distant rooftops behind a wall I see a high steeple förderturm. from him a large banner is linked to the cultural capital LABELED down. I remember why I drive train. I look around me on the train. all empty. wogleich all got out. only a few rows in front of me sits a man whom I previously could not see. people who have hidden it from me. He looks out the window that I do. I have no idea what I shall write on the Ruhr. The train just kept while I stare out the window still. while I look my reflection in the window directly into the dirty face. it looks back. the Ruhr explains. I see myself. at the same time through me out. there is the Ruhr. my reflection is on the streets people pass by the houses with me in me. I've never seen before.
wogleich the train stops. The man gets out no one else. I've seen alone with me in my Access point mirror me as I look out the window. again wogleicher train station. I see myself suddenly on the stand platform. my mirror I see to our amazement. the train moves on. as I understand it. ruhr in the same time it is always somewhere else. one is wogleich is ruhrgebiet wogleich. I write about it. is a story. maybe not. in any case it starts like this: yesterday morning I ground down with me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment