Forever ...
I've written here anything. So really did stick to anything, what an item would be worth ...
I have begun to show Baby sign language, as Robin was so about 5 months old. Somehow never got a feedback, which allowed me to start something. At some point he made then "wink, wink", but believe me it really did not have. "More" he was too, but only when it is faking it, never by itself.
up to tonight (Robin is almost 15 months old).
We sit at dinner and he did not want his cut. I told him then given some of Papa's food, suddenly he knocked on his belly ("Mhhhh tastes good" - it was the grandma taught, but he has so far shown only if one has shown us he) and was all smiles. Then I asked, "More?" and acted to do so. Prompt came the sign for "more" and "tastes good" back. This went on for quite a while. We parents were totally amazed and Dad likes his food sacrificed.
I had not really expected that it already what's in fashion, because I'm lost without feedback and the desire to consistently point. But apparently the mice to get more than you think and at some point they show it and then we notice the signs ...
So stay tuned! ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment