Saturday, March 5, 2011

Nadine Jansen's Models Chrissi

Islam to Germany? A piece of Westphalia

Since the appointment of the new Federal Minister of the Interior, the debate flared up again, whether Islam or do not belong to Germany now. Tragically, some newspapers were in the reports on the statements of Frederick next to the statement that the shooter was from the Frankfurt airport death an Islamist background. If I

today by the Cologne district of Ehrenfeld go and the many Turkish shops with excellent food and see the kebab shops that are visited by Germans as happy, then I really see no reason why Islam should not belong to Germany. He is like a visible part of contemporary culture in this country. That our previous German history - whether you start it can be 800, 1871 or 1949 - is pretty much influenced by Islam, is completely beyond question. But culture is what it is nothing that can be determined by regulations and laws. If in a country increasingly Christianity from public life vanishes, thus other religions and ideologies connect more clearly in the foreground, then this is not due primarily to their strong presence, but in our own weakening at.

On 1 April married my cousin, her Turkish boyfriend. Should I now start as a crusade against all present or wish to hell?

Nevertheless, I worry such reports like this in AsiaNews :

"A priest and three deacons are missing following last night by about 4.000 to attack Muslims in the town of Soul (30 kilometers south of Cairo ) against the local Coptic community. The mob attacked Christian homes and set fire to the woman Saints Mina and George Coptic Church, ostensibly because of a relationship between a Christian man and a Muslim. "

or about this :

"Muhammad Imran, a man charged with blasphemy in April 2009 and later released for lack of evidence, which gunned down in the Danada, a village near Rawalpindi. He had been accused of making insulting remarks about Prophet Mohammed during a discussion in a village cafe. However, he and another defendant were eventually set free by a court order after prosecution failed to produce evidence. "

I expect really from the Muslims living in Germany for a clearer rejection of religiously motivated violence. If that does not come, the current debate further controversy bring. But to the Muslims living in Germany any more than scapegoats for their crazy religionists serve as I also expect that a devout Muslim be addressed with all due respect - although I know that we come only through Christ to the Father and I pray every day to ensure that all nations recognize this one day. This is my form of radicalism. The resistance to it is less of atheists, Jews and Muslims, but primarily by Christians.

0 comments:

Post a Comment