Saturday, July 24, 2010

Webcam Logitech 10.0a

what drives us and inhibits

beliefs and inner messages created in the early childhood and affect our whole future life. Some can be a hindrance, but there are ways to delete them. think


to good about themselves and the world can learn:
  • Every day is a new beginning. I choose to perceive the good and beautiful things in life.
  • My past has brought me there, where I am today. I will look forward and trust that life has its good for me.
  • I am happy and grateful for ...
  • changes are part of life. My name changes allowed.
  • friendly thoughts about myself and others to bring me new experiences. I am curious what to expect.
  • I care about loving my body. Healthy diet, exercise and well-groomed appearance are an expression of the fact that I like myself happy.
  • That which I give to others comes back to me often.
  • I am happy if others have success, knowing that I am successful.
  • I trust the flow of life. I am safe. Joy and well-being with me.
Please, take care, love and patience to deal with themselves. Take it with humor when you realize that you fall into old patterns. If one is only aware of things is done so much.

Source: Become Healthy + Stay 06/07/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment